Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW IIII option two

Upon searching for an item in my room to investigate a promise made for millions of consumers my roommates made the decision for me when we all sat down to play UNO! Being a rainy evening and the hills not starting till 10 we all couldn’t resist the enthralling game of UNO! On that bright red shiny box sat eight yellow words, “Easy to pick up…impossible to put down!” The promise of the Mattel Company for this fun loving card game for all ages is accurate for the game, after playing with my roommates for forty-five minutes I full understand how easy it is to pick up and impossible to put down! We laughed the entire game and bonded throughout the game as well! On the Mattel website UNO is portrayed as “America’s # 1 brand of family games! Easy to play and fast fun for everyone!” Every game in the Mattel industry is given the title as being “the games that are just right for you” combined with their bright and attractive packaging the games are hard to resist! I know the six of us have a hard time resisting UNO and feel that they keep their promise in every game we play!

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nice visual imagery here.